5. Go to the restrooms at night. Come out, wander around for minimum of 20 minutes looking for campsite.
4. Walk down eerie deserted road to outhouse at night. Flashlight illuminates glowing eyes in trees. Power walk back to camp and pee in woods instead.
3. Forgot to leave a midnight snack out for your raccoon guests? No worries, this new package of fire starter sticks looks quite tasty.
2. That tarp you left covering all your gear during a downpour? Fun fact! It’s actually not waterproof! Hope you like sleeping sitting up in a stuffy car!
1. Ah, everything’s dry tonight, time to climb into your hammock and crawl into your comfy sleeping bag. As you step in you pull the covers back and — cockroach!
I can’t explain why, but I love every bit of it. Wouldn’t have it any other way.